Six Medicaid directors were chosen to participate in the 2016 class of the Medicaid Leadership Institute. The institute, an initiative of National Governors Association in partnership with Center for Health Care Strategies, offers an opportunity for healthcare leaders to participate in a knowledge and leadership development program. Medicaid directors selected to participate in the Class of 2016 are:
- Margaret Brodie, Alaska;
- Kate McEvoy, Connecticut;
- Dave Richard, North Carolina;
- Nancy Smith-Leslie, New Mexico;
- Marta Jensen, Nevada; and
- Leesa Allen, Pennsylvania.